Please make sure that the admin has already created their Apple Id.
Following steps are to be followed to Sign In:
- Clicking on the link provided below admin will be redirected to ‘Sign In With Apple’ homepage as shown in figure 1.1. https://developer.apple.com/sign-in-with-apple/Fig. 1.1: ‘Sign In With Apple’ Homepage
- An ‘Account’ button is provided on the top-right corner clicking on which admin will be redirected to the sign in form as shown in figure 1.2.Fig. 1.2: Sign In Form
- Admin must enter their valid Apple Id and click on . The input field to enter password will appear.
- Admin must enter their valid ‘Password’ and click on . If the admin has two-factor authentication enabled then they will have to confirm this login from another device.
- Once signed in to Apple Developer portal, two options are displayed as shown in figure 1.3.Fig. 1.3: Login Homepage
Admin must click on ‘Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles’ to proceed further.