Table of Contents1. Export Processa. Content Tab: This tab has following information prompted to download a .csv:
To manage the profile, shipping delivery address, shop setup, registration information, states data is provided in the system. Whenever required, the Seller can export the list of states.
1. Export Process
- Click on the ‘Import Export’ from the left navigation menu.
- Select ‘Export’ from the displayed modular tab.
- A list of options available for export is displayed, select ‘States’.
a. Content Tab: This tab has following information prompted to download a .csv:
- Language: We provide you a content section to download data in multiple languages as added by admin in the system. For instance if you want to save content in English language simply select language English and submit. Similarly for other languages follow the above process with respective languages.
Understanding Sequence Of Downloaded .CSV: Open exported .csv file and once it is accessed, data can be viewed in the following sequence:
- State Identifier: User defined unique identifier for the State. This works as a unique key for the system to identify a particular State.
- Country Code: This field needs to be the same as country code defined in Countries Content sheet.
- State Name: User defined field for unique state name.
- State Code: User defined field for unique state code.