SMS Notifications (Twilio) Plugin API Keys Setup Guide
The Twilio Messaging API is used to allow web applications to easily send and receive text messages.
The configuration settings are located under Yo!kart Admin Panel > Settings > Plugins > SMS Notifications > Twilio SMS Notification > Settings.
The steps to be followed are:
Step 1: Sign up/login
- Visit https://www.twilio.com/ and click on the Sign up button to set up a Twilio account.
- Once you have registered, click on the Login button. Enter your login details to login.
Step 2: Find Account SID & Auth Token on Dashboard
- At first you will be redirected to Twilio Dashboard where you can find Account SID, Auth Token, Twilio Phone Number related details. Copy the details and paste the same under Settings > Plugins > SMS Notifications > Twilio SMS Notification > Settings. Note that under the Sender ID field, paste the Twilio phone number details.
Step 3: Create Sender ID
- In this step, you need to create an Alphanumeric Sender ID. To do that, from the Twilio dashboard, click on the +Plus icon besides Explore Products from the left navigation menu and select the Super Network option under the All Products submodule.
- Select the Phone Numbers option under the Super Network window.
- On the next screen, you will be displayed a number with an option to Buy a Number.