This module lists all the lesson plans created by the tutor. Lesson plans can be searched using keywords and status filters.
This module also allows the tutors to create, add, edit, and delete the lesson plans which are to be shared with the learners. To create a new lesson plan:
- Click on the “Add New Lesson” button at the top right corner.
- Clicking on the button will open a pop-up box that requires information regarding the lesson plan to be filled.
- After filling in the required information, click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the box to save the entered information.
- Clicking the “Save” button will add the new lesson plan.
To edit an already existing lesson plan:
- Click the “Edit” button next to the lesson plan which needs to be edited.
- A pop-up box will open
- Edit the information you want to change and click the “Save” button to save the entered information.
- The lesson plan will be edited.
To delete an already existing plan:
- Click on the “Delete” button of the lesson plan which is to be deleted.
- A confirmation message will appear on the screen. Click “Proceed” to delete the lesson plan.