Configure Google Recaptcha keys under Admin > Settings > General settings >Third party API.
To collect these keys, Follow below steps:
- Login to your Google Account, If you don't have one, create a new Google Account and Login. Then visit https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create
- You’ll be redirected to Google reCaptcha page.
- In this form add:
- Label: Enter label as per the provided format.
- reCAPTCHA type: select reCAPTCHA v2 (further select "I'm not a robot" which may be selected already)
- Domains: Add the domains as per the provided format.
- Owners: Enter the email addresses to be linked.
- ‘Accept the reCaptcha Terms of Service’ Check-box: Select this check-box to accept the terms of service.
- ‘Send Alerts to Owners’ Check-box: Select this check-box if they wish to receive alerts. Click on the ‘Submit’ button to finish registering the new site.
Next, Adding reCaptcha to Your Site page will open.
Click on the ‘COPY SITE KEY’ and ‘COPY SECRET KEY’ buttons on the left side of the fields one-by-one to copy the keys and paste them in their respective input fields provided in admin settings on their dashboard.