Here are the collection of effective store management tools to quickly fulfill orders, manage stock, inventory and notifications. All of these are necessary and primary indicators to enhance store performance.
1. Threshold Products
Threshold levels are set, and once inventory reaches these levels, inventory sellers’ receives email alerts regarding replenishment. The listing displayed here details about products that have crossed threshold levels set by individual sellers. Based on the settings, alerts are already sent across to sellers whenever stock level reaches the threshold value. Know what other manual action you can perform:
I. Email Seller :
It is possible to send notification emails as Reminders to sellers about products reaching low stock or threshold level. To do this, click on the Email icon below the Action header and Your Message Sent prompt is displayed at the bottom of the listing to confirm notification sent.
II. Search :
On the top of the listing page, there is a search bar placed for easy navigation and quick sorting to view threshold product listing. Search by Keyword and view selected products only.
2. Abusive Keyword
This module restricts usage of words or phrases that are abusive or considered as spam. Add such keywords to the list and restriction can be applied on:
- Blog Comments: If keywords are picked from the list to comment on blog posts, an error message is displayed on the top header mentioning Word Is/are Not Allowed To Post.
- Buyers Reviews (once products are delivered): If keywords are picked from the list to share product reviews, an error message is displayed on the top header mentioning Word Is/are Not Allowed To Post.
I. Add Keyword :
On the upper right corner of the listing, there is an option to Add Keyword, and information has been added into Abusive Keyword Setup form following fields:
- Language*: Select the language for the keyword to be added. The number of languages displayed in the list depends upon the languages enabled in a system.
- Keyword*: Enter the keyword that you want to add restriction upon. Once information has been added, click on Save Changes and a newly added keyword will be listed.
II. Edit :
Once keyword lists have been prepared, select the option to Edit below the Action header. Once changes are made, click on Save Changes to save the changes made.
III. Delete :
Once keywords become obsolete and no longer required in the system, admin has the provision to remove selected keywords from the list. Select option to Delete, click Ok and the record will be deleted permanently.
IV. Search :
On the top of the listing page, there is a search bar placed for easy navigation and quick sorting to view threshold product listing. Search by Keyword and specific Language, view selected products only.
Just as the name specifies, this module tracks down an exchange of communication between buyer and seller via messaging. An already created message thread can be traced. Also, if need arises, make edits to the texts and edit messages text or replies. Know what options are available:
I. View Messages :
Click on the three horizontal dots below the header Action and select the option View Messages. The displayed panel provides the following manual actions:
- Edit: Through this option, edit any of the selected messages. This feature allows you to take special caution with messages that contain absurdity, bad-mouthing, profanity, and abusive words for sellers.
- Delete: Through this option, remove entire conversations that can no longer be kept in a system such as queries that have no possible resolution.
On the top of the list page, there is a search bar placed for easy navigation and quick sorting to view threshold product listing. Search by the following filters to show focused results:
- Keyword: Search by relevant filters.
- Message By: Search by the sender user’s name.
- Message To: Search by the receiver user’s name.
- Date From: Select a date to display messages received on or after this date.
- Date To: Select a date to display messages received or or before this date.
Click on Search to display the results and click on Clear Search to show the complete list again once the search is finished.