For advertisers, Growcer provides PPC promotions management options.
Admin is eligible not only to view a list of promotions currently running on the website but also manage promotion setup related options including editing, deletion and so forth. The promotions list display the following information:
- Sr.No: Display the hierarchy of promotions listed in the system.
- Name: View name of the promotion introduced by advertiser.
- User: Display name and username of user.
- Type: View the type of promotion applied.
- CPC: Display cpc(cost per click) value.
- Budget: Display allocated budget of promotion.
- Impressions: View impressions data meaning numbers of times pages displaying banners or promotional ads setup are loaded or viewed by end users.
- Clicks: View clicks data meaning numbers of times pages displaying banners or promotional ads setup are clicked by end users.
- Approved: View whether promotion is approved or not.
I. Action Button:
Click on the three horizontal dots icon at the end of the list below the Action header and the following manual actions are performed:
Edit: Edit the text, display URLs, or landing page URLs of a ppc campaign set by an advertiser. Select Edit and make edits into an already existing Promotion Setupform.
General Tab: The following fields of the form can be edited:
- Identifier*: Edit identifier name already given by an advertiser.
- Type: Edit promotion type applied and already running.
- URL*: Edit existing url with new. This is used to promote banners.
- Location: Edit location of where it is intended to be displayed.
- Budget*: Make edits into the budget previously estimated.
Duration*: Edit duration of the promotion, select from the list:
- Start Date*: Edit promotion’s start date.
- End Date*: Edit promotion’s end date.
- Promotion Start Time*: Make changes to the start timings, click inside the field and all available start time slots will be displayed to choose from.
- Promotion End Time*: Make changes to the start timings, click inside the field and all available end time slots will be displayed to choose from.
- Approved: Approve or disapprove promotions setup by advertisers. Make edits by giving approval or disapproval requests.
- Status: Change status of promotion from active to inactive or vice versa. Once edits are made, click on Save Changes.
Language Tab: On this tab, edits are made into below field:
Promotion Name*: Edit name that has already been assigned to promotion.
The other tabs displayed in the form are dependent upon the number of languages enabled in a system. This value may not always say "English." If youhave additional languages installed, this may be displaying a different language.
- Promotion Name*: Edit name that has already been assigned to promotion.
Media: On this tab, edits related to media can be made
- Language: Edit whether changes/upload in media is meant to be applied for one particular language or others enabled in the system. The dropdown list will display all available languages, select one that requires edits related to media.
Display For: Edit display of media uploaded. A dropdown list display list of various options catered to display media:
- Banner Image: Replace an existing media with a new one, click on Upload File, select media from the destination folder, click open. The preview of media uploaded can be viewed from the thumbnail provided.
- General Tab: The following fields of the form can be edited:
- Delete: Remove promotion anytime they no longer require. Select Delete, follow the prompts and selected promotion will be removed from the system.
II Search :
On the top of the listing, there is an option to scan, find, and limit records of a list using a search box.
- Date From: Specify date range for retrieving promotions that were created during this time period.
- Date To: Specify a date range for retrieving promotions that were created during this time period.
- Active: Sort listing by statues, Inactive or Active.
- Approved: Sort listing by approvals given by admin themselves.
- Impression From: Sort results as per the impressions received.
- Impression To: Sort results as per the impressions received.
- Clicks From: Sort results as per clicks made.
- Clicks To: Sort results as per clicks made.
- Type: Sort by defining type of promotion, once search is complete, click on Clear Search to view the compiled list again.