Table of Contents1. Export Process
Exported list shows a list of all brands approved by the Admin so that it can be used to list products associated with brands. Mentioning from which brand catalog product belongs to is the prerequisite of setting up a product.
In case the list does not have the concerned brand you are looking for, the Seller can request for the new brand from the Admin. Also note that approval or no approval are admin administered settings.
1. Export Process
The steps to export or download existing brands content data involves:
- Click on the module ‘Import Export’ from the left menu.
- Select ‘Export’ from the displayed modular tab.
- A list of options available for export is displayed, select ‘Brands’.
The following information is required to be submitted to download the .csv file:
Content Tab: This tab has following information prompted to download a .csv:
- Language: We provide you a content section to download brands list in multiple languages as added by admin in the system. For instance if you want to save content in ‘English’ language simply select language ‘English’ and submit. Similarly for other languages follow the above process with respective languages.
Understanding Sequence Of Downloaded .csv: Open exported ‘Brands’ .csv file from your downloads folder. Once a file is accessed, data can be viewed in the following sequence:
- Brand Identifier*: User defined unique identifier for the Brand. This works as a unique key for the system to identify a particular Brand.
- Name*: User defined name for the Brand in the system. Please note that data displayed in this column is language specific, e.g. if ‘Arabic’ language is selected from the content tab, the exported file will display Arabic data.
Media Tab: This tab has following information prompted to download a media .csv:
Export File Language: You can choose to export media files for all languages enabled in a system. However, for specific languages, choose from the dropdown list provided.
- With the file exported through ‘Media’ tab, view the following sequence of columns:
- Brand dentifier*: User defined unique identifier for the Brand. This field needs to be the same as the Brand Identifier defined in Brands Content sheet.
- Lang Code*: User defined field to link the brand image for a particular language. 'Universal' is to be used as an option to link the media in all languages. Language codes can be looked up by clicking the language option in the top header. Language codes need to be used if the Brand has different images for each language.
- File Path*: Detail about system generated file path.
- File Name*: Details about file name of uploaded media.
- Export File Language: You can choose to export media files for all languages enabled in a system. However, for specific languages, choose from the dropdown list provided.