Configure ‘PayGate’ keys under Settings > Payment Methods > PayGate > Settings.
To collect these keys, Follow below steps:
- Login to your Paygate Account, If you don't have one, create a new one by visiting https://www.paygate.co.za/. Here, click on the ‘Get started’ button provided at the top right corner.
- A form will open, fill in all the details and click on the ‘Send message’ button.
- Now the Paygate technical support team will connect with you and ask multiple details. Once you’ve provided all the necessary details their support team will create a merchant account for you.
- After successful creation of merchant account you will receive an email with the following details:
- Merchant login portal URL.
- Merchant login details.
- Test mode Paygate ID and Encryption Key. (Test transaction to check everything is working fine).
- Live mode Paygate ID (To make live payment, as well as Encryption Key will remain the same in both cases )
- Save these details (Paygate ID and Encryption Key) in the corresponding section.
NOTE: You can directly use Paygate given Test credentials for test mode payment. Visit : https://www.paygate.co.za/ and click on Developer->API section.
A page will open, Click on PayWeb 3->testing.
A page will open where different test credentials are given. You can use them to test payment gateway transactions directly (test mode transactions).