Configure ‘Paystack’ keys under Settings > Payment Methods > Paystack > Settings.
To collect these keys, follow below mentioned steps:
- Login to your Paystack Account, If you don't have an account, create a new Paystack Account and Login. (Visit https://paystack.com/ for login/sign-up)
- Once logged-in dashboard page will open.
- By default, test mode (sandbox mode) of payment is on(You can see the “Test mode” button on top right corner of dashboard page), You need to submit all compliance forms to make live payment mode active.
- In the bottom right corner you can get the test mode credentials, copy and paste them in the corresponding section inside the admin panel. After this the test mode payment will be activated on the website.
- Click on ‘Compliance’ from the left menu to go to the Compliance section. Here, fill up different forms and complete the profile for activating live payment mode. First one is the ‘Profile’ page.
- After submission, you’ll be redirected to the next form which is the ‘Contact’ section. Fill this form and submit it.
- After submission you’ll be redirected to the next form which is the ‘Account’ section. Fill this form and submit it.
- After submission you’ll be redirected to the next form, which is the ‘Documents’ section. Fill this form and submit it.
- After submission of the document form page click on the ‘Activate Business’ button.
- Click on Settings->API Keys & Webhooks to get live credentials.
- You can switch to live/test payment mode by clicking on the button available on the top right corner.
Important : You have to add Live Callback URL/Live Webhook URL or Test Callback URL/Test Webhook URL based on the payment mode currently in use. Failure to do this would result in payment success/failure data not sent back to the website from the payment gateway.
Sample URLs :
Callback URL : <domain URL>/PaystackPay/callback/<order Id>
Webhook URL : <domain URL>/PaystackPay/webhook