Configuration Stripe keys under Settings > Payment Methods > Stripe > Settings.
To collect these keys, Follow below steps:
- Login to your Stripe Account, If you don't have, create a new Stripe Account and Login. (Visit https://dashboard.stripe.com/register for register or https://dashboard.stripe.com/login for login)
- Once logged in, It will be redirected to the ‘Home’ page.
- The next step is to click on the ‘Activate Your Account’ button from the side-navigation bar which will open a page requesting to fill several general details. Fill in all the details required to activate account.
Once all the details have been entered, click on the ‘Submit Your Application’ button to complete setting up their account.
- Now, Click on the ‘Developers’ button provided on the side-navigation bar which will open three options.
- Click on the ‘API Keys’ button and the ‘API keys page’ will appear.
- This page displays a section of ‘Standard Keys’. In this section, two keys are displayed: ‘Publishable Key’ and ‘Secret Key’. Copy these two keys.
Please note that the ‘View Test Data’ toggle switch is off. This means that the keys displayed are ‘Production Keys’ (also known as live keys).
To get ‘Sandbox’ keys (also known as test keys), turn on the ‘View Test Data’ toggle switch. Copy the ‘Publishable Key’ and ‘Secret Key’ from this section.
Copy these keys and paste them in the respective input fields provided in their settings.