Google Recaptcha V3 API Keys Setup Guide
Admin must configure the Site key and Secret key in their settings to run ‘Google Recaptcha V3’. Please redirect to the Third-Party Integrations > Security tab.
Fig. 1: Google Recaptcha V3 in Third-Party API tab under General Settings
Admin must have a Google Account to proceed further. The steps to be followed for this are:
- Admin must login into their Google Account and then visit https://www.google.com/recaptcha/about/.
- The admin will be redirected to Google reCaptcha page as shown in figure 2.
Fig. 2: Google reCaptcha Homepage
- Admin must click on ‘Admin Console’ provided on the top-header of the page as marked in figure 2. The ‘Register A New Site’ form will open as shown in figure 3 in which the admin must:
- Label: Enter label as per the provided format.
- reCaptcha Type: Select the ‘reCaptcha V3’ option.
- Domains: Add the domains as per the provided format.
- Owners: Enter the email addresses to be linked.
- ‘Accept the reCaptcha Terms of Service’ Check-box: Select this check-box to accept the terms of service.
- ‘Send Alerts to Owners’ Check-box: Select this check-box if they wish to receive alerts.
Admin must click on the ‘Submit’ button to finish registering the new site.
Fig. 3: ‘Register a New Site’ Form
- Clicking on the ‘Submit’ button will open the ‘Adding reCaptcha to Your Site’ page as shown in figure 4.
Fig. 4: Adding reCaptcha to Your Site
The admin must click on the ‘COPY SITE KEY’ and ‘COPY SECRET KEY’ buttons provided to the left of provided fields one-by-one to copy the keys and paste them in the respective input fields provided in admin settings on their dashboard (Figure 1).
Output at front-end: The reCAPTCHA is embedded by Yo!Rent on following landing pages-
- Contact Us,
- Forgot Password,
- Payment Checkout page,
- Blog contribution page (<domain>/blog/contribution-form)