The status of ionCube is turned off/inactive, the next step is to configure ionCube.
- To configure ionCube please visit http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php
- Download the loader wizard zip file as per the windows architecture (32 or 64 bit) being used on user’s system.
- Extract the zip file loader-wizard in the system.
- Copy and paste the loader-wizard.php file in the folder ‘yorent’ (or created root folder).
- Hit the URL: http://localhost/yorent/loader-wizard.php which will open the page Please make sure to enter the correct URL with the name of your root folder (replace ‘yorent’ with your root folder name).
- Now go to the ionCube folder that includes several files as shown below.
Copy the file ‘ioncude_loader_win_<PHPversion>.dll’ as per the PHP version being used by the user and paste it in the XAMPP > php > ext folder.
- Go to XAMPP > php and open php.ini file with notepad. Now, copy the code line zend_extension = "C:\xampp\php\ext\ioncube_loader_win_7.4.dll" and paste it in the php.ini file on the top.
Please note that this code line includes the file name selected as per the above example. The format to be used in this code line is -
zend_extension = "C:\xampp\php\ext\<FILE NAME>"
- Save the changes and restart Apache (Stop and Start) from the XAMPP control panel.
- Now, hit the URL: http://localhost/yorent/loader-wizard.php which will display the following message. Please make sure to enter the URL with the name of your root folder (replace ‘yorent’ with root folder name).
- Now, refresh the localhost/yorent page which will display the status of IonCube as Active. Please make sure to enter the URL with the name of your root folder (replace ‘yorent’ with root folder name).