Configure ‘Zoom’ keys under Settings > General settings > Zoom Api Keys.
To collect these keys, Follow below steps:
- Login to your Zoom Account, If you don't have one, create a new Zoom Account and Login. (Please visit https://marketplace.zoom.us/ for login/sign-up)
- Once logged in, you will be redirected to the Dashboard page.
- Again, visit https://marketplace.zoom.us/ and click on Build APP option under Developer drop-down.
- A new page of Choose App type will open. Click on the create button of the JWT section.
- Give a name to your App and click on create.
- Now the App page will open, fill necessary details and click on continue.
- Now the App credentials page will open, click on View JWT token, you will see Expiration Time is by-default 90 min (selected), click on other and add a future expiry date.
Now copy credentials and add them to the settings section. Now click on continue on this App credentials page. You will see the Add Feature page.
- Here create different events like if a teacher is taking classes on Zoom App and he ends his class then class automatically ends on the website as well.
Enable Event subscription. A section will open.
- Click on add a new event subscription button. And then click on Add events button.
- Now a pop up will open to select the event type. Select event type from there.
- Add event name and Your domain URL to support that event, and click on save. Events will be created. Click on continue then.
- Just a confirmation page will open that your app was created and activated successfully.
You can check it now by clicking on Manage->Apps on Account-> SELECT jwt in drop down menu.